Friday, September 19, 2008

Fundraiser Tomorrow.

Our group is doing a car wash tomorrow at the steak n shake next to Walmart in Wakeforest.
Be there to help support us, we need all the help we can get.

So this thursday my dad and I went to Deloris Prewit's house again. We finished the first coat of paint on the bathrooms. We need one more and then the painting is done. Next, Sydney, a friend of mine also going on the trip, and I are going to clean all the windows in her house. So as you can see, I will do pretty much any odd job for money to help me go on this trip.

Deloris has been very nice, and she's determined to help me as much as she possibly can to send me to France.
I need more people like Deloris helping, so please make donations or put me to work.
Thank you
-Camille

No comments: